maandag, augustus 08, 2005

Monday rainy Monday








This photo was taken @ 7 august 14:05





Monday Rainy Monday,
today had my first day off man what did I sleep well : ). After an nice night rest and a good shower it's time to hook up with Blogspot.com and my ad's on speurders.nl again. Time to read over what I've posted check the spelling and humor, it has to be funny to read isn't.. Therefore I will post a picture of the place of the police in the FC Groningen Stadium but where are they if You need em ?? Problably flashing car's or writing tickets ; ). So sorry people more humor will follow as soon as possible.

I also wanna show my vintage FC Groningen play out shirt, also bought yesterday in Groningen. So therfore here the picture of my and my shirt hehehehe.
This shirt is specially made for the Oosterpark stadium from 1933-2005.






This photo was taken @ 8 august 12:38

Geen opmerkingen: