dinsdag, oktober 11, 2005

Blogging on




















Good Morning folks,
After my early wake up call it´s time to Blog some news;
Minister Verdonk, is trying to restrict or prohibit the use of the Burka.
My opinion about this subject, I don´t mind when people believe in something but I don´t like to see of hear anything of his or her´s believe. If it´s good for you this won´t mean also good for others, so I don´t mind if people believe but also respect other religions and atheists like myself. Respect other people like you respect yourself. So I think it´s good to do something about this because I think a burka isn´t paying any respect to the Dutch way´s of live. I´m not a for the war in Iraq and hate Bush as hard as the terrorists do. And find it said to see what believing does do to people. Like last year with the killing of Theo van Gogh it´s time to stand up for the famous Dutch way of living tolerant and respectfull to each other, don´t let that become our Waterloo. So I´ll hope Verdonk´s prohibits the use of the Burka, it would be a great sign to the Ducth community. And about the Burka users these people should be thankfull to live and believe here as they want without being tortured or shot. Mostly the women who wear this Burka didn´t wore it in here original country because it´s not allowed overthere. And in the Netherlands they think everything is tollerated. Instead of wearing a burka they should all wear wooden shoes to respect out socieity : ). There fore a nice picture of girls who know how to wear the Burka´s just the right way ; )
I will follow up on this post ; as soon as the news changes.

1 opmerking:

Anoniem zei

Headline links can be dangerous in Japan
U.S. courts, by design or default, have generally taken a laissez-faire approach to the digital republication of printed works as long as it adheres to longstanding brick-and-mortar copyright law.
A real smart blog - don't stop now! This may be of interest to you to look at California State Universities online degrees Take a look, if you have a minute - California State Universities online degrees.