zaterdag, oktober 29, 2005

Last Week sufferings in the North

Howdy people,
Had a good week at Compuline, planned a couple of appointments for the technicians ans also soled a pc and Flatscreen.
So that was´nt that bad, yesterday evening we visited Peter and Bianca and Kyra Amber theirs newly born child. It´s nice to hold such a small person, great thaught Peter the guy where I had a lot of fun with in my live and now i'm holding his daughter ... great. We had a nice evening with them and talkd on and on about much but mostly their daughter so after some beers and good talks it´s time to go. So @home I watched 24 hour party people until 2.42, a great movie !! After a worse night of sleep, we´re now just nipping some fresh fruit juice on the sofa zapping on TV But almost forgot to say that last Thursday Bianca found a black cat he walked all the time next to Bianca and she saw that people were throwing him out of some shops in the centre, he didn´t left her side. She gave him some fresh fish and left him on that parketplace in K´veen.
When I got home after work Bianca toled me so and so, I directly took the car key´s and off whe went in the car to K´town, after searching a half hour we could´nt find him.
I already took place in the car and there he was; a black spot in my left Eye, gave gas an stopped the car next to the cat. Bianca walked upon to him and directly he jumped into here arms. I took over the cat and off whe went backt to angelso, and from Thursday on he sleeps nice on the sofa, didn´t wanna go outside and eats and drinks good. Whe havn´t gave him a name but whill think of something original, soon. Also called the with Animal rescue if someone missed his Black Cat but ?? but hope we can keep him, it´s my third black cat in my live (Panther, Gizmo and Nameless).So that were are our last day´s.

Geen opmerkingen: