maandag, juli 17, 2006

Read this: Led Throwies !!

















And back on the Job again, nice weather today and so less to do so let's Blog a couple of minutes on. Great to be back : ) I missed a few, a collegea of mine leaves the building @ by the end of this week : ( But an old college who left last year will be back ..And this all in my 3 week vacation, let's hope it stays this way. Further I had become 3rd in our Compuline World Cup 2006 Poule (damn i didn't fill in all the matches so could become first. Arghh but is niet anders as we would say in Dutch.

So it's now time to put a picture at this text... (let's Google)

But it´s now a couple of minutes later and just read a nice article in Bright about graffiti with Leds see (the movie)on the website:
www.graffitiresearchlab.com will I be the first who will bring this in Holland ??? I never visited this website. But like it even the better great and very funny to see....Visit it !
Greetings Diederick

Geen opmerkingen: