donderdag, augustus 24, 2006

Computer Crasssshhhh

Howdy All,

Yesterday I sat down on my chair started up my Computer and the only thing he did was
Black screen> Error operating system.

Okay, It's not that superfast
- we talk about> Pentium 850Mhz 2 Disks 40Gb and 120Gb with 640Mb ram

But all I tried nothing got him back on the start screen of Windows XP again, no safe mode or
repair option via DVD would work, damned It had to happen sometime..
Luckely or better thinkin I made a backup partition on my 120Gb disk so nothing away, I formatted my C disk.

The positive thing about this , my Pc is a lot faster and I have XP including SP2 right now installed so also no
problems anymore with the Microsoft updates. Some little things are gone, also my game Wolfestein
mm that's not that nice. Also I miss some Hewlett Packard tools but who searches will find we say in Holland.
So let's google some thing or look on drivers.com..

So my first blog with XP professional RT-SP2 NL.
Speak yah Latersss

Geen opmerkingen: