woensdag, augustus 02, 2006

Hezbollah versus Israel

Im gettin fed up, it's the second time in a few years that I think it can become an world war...
Everyday I folow the news on the radio or any media I can get an look at.
It's always the same bombs grenates and a lot of victims and mostly normal people who trie
to live an normal life. I hate war...When I was a little child I sometimes said why
do they fight let the presidents fight against each other.....
So if I had to choose, I would choose the side of Hezbollah, they kidnapped two soldiers
(probaly dead already)but see how much victims the Israeli's have made until now.
It's difficult there also a war going on in Angola right now, what do whe hear or see about that ??

It's all Money Allah or God and Politics.....said for mankind a big step for Multinationals & Religion.

So that's off my chest..
See ya laterss

Geen opmerkingen: