zaterdag, maart 17, 2007

IT WORKZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ @








Howdy Folks,
After a few rough weeks at the office @compuline i'm now at home again. Compuline was closed last week.
There's a plan made to flow the company over into an other ICT company named BO-IT, great plan, probably the only to get out of this misery... But after last Friday this plan didn't came out, a few people didn't want to work for BO-IT. It's there good right, but and now ?? whe got nothing, I was luckely offered a job, but still. So it was a very strange week, and next week also will be one of strangeness .. but we hold on. I'm anxius about this plan, does it gonna work out... ?
I'll hope it becomes nice weather next week, so I can skeeler or walk outside on my running shoes : ) .
Or just download a couple of movies for the bad weather days..








Now I'm gonna take a shower, an drive off to Parc Sandur we have a family day today. Because my uncle his wife has got the Dutch nationality (in stead of South African) we have a little party.
Bowling and afterwords a dinner at VD Valk MM so wich us fun.


Speak ya laters.....

Diederick

Geen opmerkingen: