maandag, mei 15, 2006

Just blogging on...and on..

Man it's getting a real addiction to get text and photo's online : )It's like when I just got started last year summer. I'm right now at work @ Compuline office and try to use my breaks to get something onto this blog and make pictures here outside.
So sorry it's not that rather spectacular but I had to make an new post : )
And the photo which accomplish this article is outside taken at the parkingplace.
















It's after 5, exactly 18:23 so I live in "my own time" again, I had to refill my Alfa's motor cooling fluid, what did I do ? I filled it all up with screen wiping fluid ****ing stupid Isn't ? But ok how do I get this out again, I had cut a 1/2mtr of the gardenhose put this into the coolwater tank I got a big suck on it and yes here it came all out again right into the bucket BIG SMILE! : )
After this there was a little bit left inside so got the whole ceremony all over again. People it really tastes very bad, and I still have this filthy flavors around my mouth bleeee Now let's fill it all up again, but had no more cooling fluid in tha house luckily I live near a Shell station so I bought a 5liter tank with cooling fluid and filled the car up.




Till the next blog..
greeeeetzzzz
Diederick

Geen opmerkingen: