zondag, mei 21, 2006

Leer (DLD) Nice to take a look.



Howdy,

It´s Sunday morning just getting out of bed time to get something onto this Diederick´s Handel en Wandel.



We drove yesterday in Germany to visit the old city of Leer, this was our first time overthere, it´s a nice old city to visit you can find the big company´s overthere H&M,C&A,CEKA but also some nice little shops. Because of the NO speeding permit we drove as fast as we could(189KM)but not all the way because some real rain on our way but we came in Leer as good as that.
After a couple of shops, we visited a old coffee house were I had a nice warm apple pie with cream and Bianca a cup of thee, after this we visited another few shops and went of searching a place where we could eat.
We found a nice new bistro named "Nice spots at the water" here I first orded a big 0,5ltr Erdinger German beer and ordered something to eat. We sat right next to a big river, just like the Maas in Maastricht. The food was very nice and the people also, after that we walked to the car and drove of to Emmen.
A big hour later: I visited the VideoKring Europe to get some nice movies, FlightPlan and A History of Violence did I take with me and I did enjoy both movies, but History of Violence i liked the most : ) So untill now I´ll enjoyed my weekend,
because we forgot our camera I´ll put a nice picture of Bianca in Maastricht.
The City itself is like Maastricht situated on the water ..

Geen opmerkingen: