zondag, mei 14, 2006

RadioBloggin accros the Netherlands !
















Howdy people it´s a freaky and sunny Sunday today
(an YES I´m over @ English again)...

Just surfin the web for some good new features for my website, and think I´ve found a nice one RadioBlogger a freeware tool to get Music on your homepage ..Great.
No better way to submit your thoughts !
It´s rather tricky to get this software running I don´t get it right gesodemieter we would say in Holland..Therefore time to do something else time to get the Alfa Romeo on the road again and visit a local flee-market in Drouwenermond.
After that a went to get some diesel in Emmen for 50euro's.
Now i'm back at home to relax at the couch with laptop on and blogspot open.
Today is not as warm as itwas yesterday and friday, I think I'll get on my skeelers and make a move for an little hour, good for the condition and nice to do.


Greetzz
Diederick

Geen opmerkingen: