zaterdag, november 11, 2006

And no more Baby Blue


















Time to put something on this blog again...

Last week we bought a new car Alfa Romeo 156JTD DarkBlue see the picture.
So no more Alfa BabyBlue the last week driving in my BabyBlue car.
We also visited our capital city Amsterdam monday, because we bought an nice
modern wit table. We had to find the adress in the middle of Amsterdam. But
with the rout printed out on paper and with my Bianca Bianca it went super.
But the table was so big that it didn't fitted in my car, so i had to screw the
whole thing out of each other.

And put it over Bianca's chair and so she had to sat behind me the whole way
back to Emmen
. At 24.05 we came back in Emmen where I put the table together
again but it looks very nice.
We also bought some retro stuff like a nice clock from the seventies
lamps and so.

Okay im gonna take a shower right now have to deliver an computer today.
See ya laters

Diederick

Geen opmerkingen: