dinsdag, november 14, 2006

Time's flying bye ...

Howdy,

Can't wait to get our new car called again with the garage where we bought the car (why should I else call this garage ?)
but okay then again maybe Friday or next week it I'll be ready.
So lets fill up the car's fuel tank once again ...$$$$ the last time probably.
It's funny to see the difference with a new design table in our living, because the TV set is standing on it
you'll watch it often. We also bought some cool 70's accessories on eBay speurders and marktplaats great.
Also a nice retro 70's watch, nice black leather band with big old school numbers and an big square watch plate.
* I bought the one with the white plate this one has a black one.











I also upgraded this blog today so I'm a BETA user since today.: )
Also saw something regarding the Passer Domesticus (in Dutch Huismus tentoonstelling), this bird is getting rare
since 2004 sorry for the bird.
I liked these birds jumping in the sand in he sun a shame if we will not see that again.








Greetings and speak yaah laters..



Geen opmerkingen: